Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weight Watcher Girlies

Hey Weight Watcher Girlies ... we are all in the same boat .. watching that weight go up and down and wishing it would just disappear. Wondering why we can't skip a meal like we did when we were 16, 18 0r 21 an loose 5 pounds automatically.

I am not a Weight Watcher "offically" signed up for the program, BUT trust me when I say that I watch those scales like the rest of you and long for the days that I was a skinnier mini. I am proud of all of you for taking that step, signing up , watching those points and using flex point responsibly. (wink, wink ... Friday night did not count)

Anyhow, I am sharing a tip that helps me . I am addicted to reglar Coke, not Diet or Zero calorie or Caffinee free ... the good stuff. I can drink more than one a day .. will not tell you the exact number because I have not idea anymore, BUT I can drink A LOT of them in a day . I try to cut back and go cold turkey and have done it and always head back at some point in time. I stopped drinking them and was drinking ginger ale. (Yeah what you drink when you are sick.) BUT I lost almost 10 pounds doing it ......... Unfortunately I started back one here, two there and guess what ..... SIX of those pounds crep back on. YUCK!!!! SO last week I cut myself back to one a day and a couple days one (because I was too lazy to go out in the rain over the weekend and get them) I weighted this a.m. and had lost 4.2 pounds!!!!

So ... cut back or kick that soda habit ... as bad as it sounds and watch those pounds melt away. Plus think of all that money spent on soda and you can buy you sme new jeans in a new size!!!

PS .... Post what works for you ... a snack that takes the edge off a low cal meal .. whatever .. just share with us because we all watch the scale these days. ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I gave up the drinks on 1/7/09 when I started W.W. I don't even drink those diet drink either. I only drink water, orange juice, slim milk, and coffee. I like to eat those 100 calories snacks. I also have them with me they are in my truck at the office and at home. They just help when you need a little something and they don't taste to bad either.

Kelly said...

I, too, gave up my beloved Coca-Colas! It was probably the hardest thing I have ever given up! I had to cut myself back a little at a time and now I only drink water. Congratulations on your weight loss! Come join us at WW anytime! We would love to have you!

Judi said...

No bread of any kind. That is what works for me. I am not a soda drinker to begin with. 4 8 oz bottles of water a day.

Anonymous said...

NOTHING works these days. Went tonight and gained 2.5 lbs. Yep. Gained. Might be fluid, it is that time of month. But you know what? I don't give a crap today. So I did the best thing for me at the time...went right over to Napolis, had a mug of ice cold beer, ate a huge plate of pasta and topped that off with the bread. YEP. Came home and had some Kahlua and cream. I might regret this tomorrow but for now, i'm a happy fat one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails