Saturday, March 14, 2009

For Judi ...

Ok Judi ... last night at the Blogger Blast dinner you asked us all to check out first blogging date ... mine was 12/28/o7. It all started for promoting my ETSY Shop .. Mary Martha & Co. Of course I use it more for personal info that I want to share with my Blogland Girlies ... ETSY SHop info sneaks in there too .... of course not enough of it. HA!!!

Also a big thanks to whoever .. Judi/Wendy ... for coming up with the Blogger's Blast dinner last night. That was fabulous!! It also has increased the realm of blogs ofr me to stalk ... heehe!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michele said...

I had such a great time last night! Was great to meet you since I had bought quite a bit of stuff from you over the past years...I can't believe it took me that long to realize who you were...LOL! Think I'll have to order some BABY thank you notes from you soon! Hope to post my pics after all the wedding stuff the weekend AND add many new bloggers that were there last night so that I can check them out daily:-) Take care!

Judi said...

It was so nice to meet you. I will chek out the site when I get home and have a chance to think as well as breathe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails