Monday, March 2, 2009

The Weatherman Is NOT A Liar!

Ok, all the children in Maddie's class think the Weatherman is just a liar .. well he proved them wrong this morning .. FINALLY! We have snow and NO SCHOOL!!!!

I got up at 5 a.m. to check things out because I was suppose to sub ... and there was snow outside and serious wind gusts! So I rushed to turn on the TV and boot up my puter ..... YES!!!! Finally the Weatherman has got it right on the nose and the snow is steady still coming down and it's almost 6 a.m.



This is at 5:30 from my front down. Not the best of compositions (like Lanny's new camera can take) BUT in my defense I was holding the glass door open and trying not to have the wind rip it off the frame.


Here is the backyard ...... did I mention Maddie was up also at 5:40 a.m. and refuses to go back to sleep thinking it is time to go out and play. WOW .. can you say "Somebody is gonna need a nap by noon?"

I am sure there will be more pictures later. Great thing is neighbors on the street their children are out on Winter Break so we will have friends to play with later. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Judi said...

I am glad I live in Southern California!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails