Saturday, March 14, 2009

So Sad, BUT Exciting Too!


As most of you know the past 5 years or so I have run my own little business Little Bits of Me and have had a website with it as well the past 4 years. Most of the work I do has been word of mouth over the years and I could not have done it without you all spreading the word. Unfortunately I have closed the website and Little Bits of Me is a thing of the past as of this past December 2008.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR.....

IS HERE!!!!!!!


I also opened a shop of this great site ETSY where all gifts are handmade in July of 2006... Mary Martha & Co. Basically the same thing except items are listed a little differently. I still except custom order like always. Just call or email me and let me know you need something special you don't see and we can whip it up ... local delivery and pick up still available. Not much has changed .. just the name and location. My ETSY shop has a contact button so you can leave me a message or comment here on the blog.

Thanks to everyone for a great run with Little Bits of Me and it's great sucess. Here is to the future of Mary Martha & Co. I am looking forward to adding new gifts to the selection I already have this year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is exciting! Can't wait to check out your shop on etsy. It was so nice to meet you the other night. I checked out the ikea digi site, very cool, I will definetly be visiting that one often. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails