Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quilt Picture


I saw this over @ Joy's Hope after Julie finished her quilt.
{Which I am hoping to start soon} Anyhow, she has this adorable picture of her youngest on the quilt and then made this quilt style "picture frame"

So I tried it. I didn't use the awesome canvas like she did, but a cheaper option from Micheal's .. they had these bit foamy boards 2 for $3 .. so I thought I would try this and if I feel in love {which I have} I would go back for a large canvas and order the paper Julie had! {which I love}

So what do you think? The picture is not the best since I used my phone, but you get the picture.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Judi said...

I think it looks great. I would like to see a better picture of it LOL. I don't understand how you made it. I will go to the other site. Is it a freamed picture?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails