Monday, August 3, 2009

CALLING ALL SCRAPPERS!!!!!

thursday, august 6th @ 6pm
@ my house in murfreesboro

leave the kiddos @ home & sneak out for some gossip time

with the girls and

come see all the new creative memories items as well!

the consultants have just come back from convention so

there is so much to see!

new digital items & traditional scrapping items as well.

*** if you can't come on thursday stop by

friday, august 7th starting @ 10 am

until we feel like leaving for some "scrapping time!"

bring your stuff and scrap with me. we can see if we

can't get our albums "caught up"

{or is that actually possible?}

ps.. let me know if you need directions &

I will email them to you! :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

AWW Wish you were doing this on a weekend. Do you have a website for CM? Sendy me the link if you do. scrapinwfriends@aol.com would love to check out the new stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails