Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of 2nd Grade!


Happy first day of 2nd grade Maddie Paddie who looks like her Daddy!!! The fairies left her 2 pink flamingos in the front yard for her first day of school!

{silly fairies!}


As usual I drove her to school this morning to take a few pictures - of course!! What a crazy morning - mommies rushing to meet the bus to see their kiddos getting off and to take pictures!

{Secretly I go the 1st day to see all my friends too! Shh! I love seeing all the kiddies coming in as well and seeing how much they have all grown over the summer!}


Here she is getting down to business and wishing I would hurry up and leave!

{Yet she will pose for Courtney, but not me!!! Go figure!}


Finally home!

Here is Maddie's newest buddy { and neighbor} & little gal pal - Kayleigh! She just started
Prek 3 this year and they are 2 peas in a pod!

Happy first day girlies!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures of Madison's first day and I liked your rhyme! :)

Wendy said...

My kids are actually excited about going back to school. I won't get many pictures I am sure!

Very cute pictures of your Maddie.

Judi said...

Great photos! There is nothing like the first day of school!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails