Sunday, September 21, 2008

Movin' Up!!

Ok, so I am a little late with this post .... last Sunday the 1st Graders at our church had their "offical" movin' up day and were presented with their own new bibles. Madison is a total ham, but she got up front and tried to hide behind her friend Helen. I got tickled. The 3 little girlies looked so cute! I can hardly believe they are all in real school now and reading!!! Seems like yesterday we were chasing them around all day long at home and now they are independent little ladies who can read us a story now.

*Notice from an earlier post Madison is wearing MY sundress that I wore as a child. She did accessorize for church and had a sheer white shawl draped around her when she went up for the presentations!! Wish I had had the camera then , but that might have been a little much to pull out in the middle the church service.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails