Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Around The Corner ... Christmas Pictures !!!

AHHH! I know we just started school and everything not too long ago and we have not even hit Halloween or Thanksgiving, but face it ... we are all thinking about Christmas and will we get that "perfect shot" for our cards this year. If you are like me you are SUPER picky about what picture you send out to your friends and family .. it has to be just right!!



(This is my card from last year. Madison is wearing an outfit I made especially for pictures. Picture taken by Carol Hedspeth at Conway Photo and Print Shop in Conway, NC)

I was surfing this morning at Kristi's Blog Everything Pink and saw this post she had about her Christmas Cards and another Blog that is running a special ... so I could not pass up passing the information along to all of you who might surf by my Blog.





Here is the scoop... from Jack and Jill Photography!

"Don't live in Utah? Or just don't need pictures taken? That's okay, you can still benefit from this offer. All you have to do is post on your blog and tell a little bit about what I am offering. Make sure you put a link to my blog in the post. Then leave me a comment telling me that you did it and I will get started on your Christmas card. I will be emailing the files to those who participate so you can have them printed anywhere you like. Email me the picture(s) you would like to use and you can choose a design from anywhere online. I will let you know if it is something I can recreate or not. You choose colors, font, etc."

What a free digital file for your Christmas Cards?? Jump on this.
Here is her email address (jackandjillphotography@gmail.com)
and I would email her asap before she gets bombarded!
This is a great steal of a Christmas deal.
There is no excuse this year for not sending Christmas cards!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails