Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Bed!



Biscuit used to sleep underneath this potting table when she was MUCH smaller pup!!! Now her tiny hinney (which still is tiny) cannot get under it so she has taken to sleeping on the tower shelf!!!

I usually have these great different sized grapevine balls that sit under here in the summer .... guess they will have to find a new home or stay in my closet this year. (Of course that is probably smart because otherwise they might end up as a lunch or toy or both! She is a lab!!!)

I could not resist sharing this with you.


(Biscuit is now 6 1/2 months old)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Judi said...

She is a pretty dog. They do go & sleep where ever they want. No need to fight it. I have had to move several items because of my cats!!

Michele said...

Reminds me so much of our 2 yellow labs! Beautiful! And yes definately don't put those grapevine balls our where Biscuit can reach them...I'm sure they'd end us as lunch...I know they would with at least one of our labs...Gertie the puppy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails