Monday, August 18, 2008

The Faries are coming and their doors are opening!

(the owner of Red Shoes in Ann Arbor next to her fairy door)

This weekend I stumbled across a really neat blog .... and I admit I am addicted to roaming from one to another. I just cannot seem to help myself!

This particular one Simply-Me had the neatest post about "Fair Doors" that are in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The post sucked me in and caused me to surf the internet until I had spent a few hours glued to the laptop. tee-hee-he

Anyhow, these sweet "Fairy Doors" have popped up all over Ann Arbor to welcome the arrival of the fairies ... at people's places of business and their homes as well. The tooth fairy even took up at one the dentist's office!

I ordered a book "Who's Behind the Fairy Doors" by Jonathan B. Wright. I am patiently waiting its arrival and also praying maybe a fairy will want to move in with us! (wink, wink)

So if you are interested in learning more about these fairies and their arrivals check out www.urban-farieis.com

Watch for fairy doors and dust arriving at homes near you! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails