Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oooops - A - Daisy!!

Biscuit isn't totally lovin' the new kitchen like the rest of us!! That is due to the new tile that she isn't too keen about walking on.


I put this HUGE old quilt down for Maddie to play on cuz she wants to be in her ALL the time like me ... but I think Biscuit is very thankful for the quilt so part of the time she doesn't have to walk on the tile.

 

She is such the baby!!

 I put this HUGE old quilt down for Maddie to play on cuz she wants to be in her ALL the time like me ... but I think Biscuit is very thankful for the quilt so part of the time she doesn't have to walk on the tile - she is such a little baby!!!

She hates to hardwood floors as well and only the old sewing room now family room and my bedroom have carpet. Poor pup!

Hope she'll get used to it and love it as much as the cat does! She comes in and stretches out on it these hot days forever.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails