Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh MY!



Well, as you know my hubby gave me new cabinets for my birthday. These are the old ones ...  not too bad looking, but up close not so pretty.



We have talked forever about doing this and of course I never imagined it would ever happen.



BUT IT IS HAPPENING!
 This past week the project started - and it is way more indepth than originally planned.


This yellow wall got knocked out completely, they yanked ou my cabinets , stole my dishwasher, ripped up all the flooring and moved the line for the frig to the opposite wall!!!

Did I mettion that my cabinet guy isn't starting my new ones for about 4 weeks? so not much else is going to be done until then except some recess lighting.

Yup, I now have a make shift kitchen and no dishwasher!

I can't wait for the end porduct to get here and can't get here too soon!

Did I also mention my hubby is letting me pick out all new appliances which was not in the original plan also!! Am wondering what this little deal is gonna cost me in the end .... I really don't care .. It's gonna be amazing!!!!

PS - this whole knocking out of the wall was inspired by a remodel Meg did at er house and posted on her blog called Whatever. Thanks Meg!!! I can onpe mine turns out as awesome as yours did!!! Surf over and scroll back ab4-5 pages on her blog to see her kitchen - it really is great!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Judi said...

I am getting mine painted and new appliances soon! I can't wait to see the finished product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails