Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I will never be lonely again!

I will never be lonely again .... me lonely .. yes ... school is back in session and yes I have tons to do , but the house is quiet {even with the assistant here} I have not adjusted to my "time alone."

Normally I would crank up the the ipod and get to work, but even that doesn't seem to be enough these days.

I have been wanting for some time to add a TV for a little company to my crafty room ... ha!!! We another TV in the house like a hole in the head. SO last week I rearranged the crafty room and whole setup because I though we were getting new cable. {That's another story that has now ended after an 8 week wait on the cable company!!!}

So I was going to steal the TV and DVD Player out of the play room {that no one uses .. just stores all the toys!} Since the cable didn't pan out this a.m. I decided to go ahead and steal from the playroom anyhow .. DVD Player and all!!!

Now I am all set up with my stack of favorite movies to listen to and every so often peek at while working! {YEAH ME!}


Thanks Cinderella !

{Did I forget to mention that Patrick is in like half the movies in my stack?}

{I am sure Maddie will not be so happy once she realizes the move, but she hasn't watched the thing in weeks and now Mommy's "Hidey Hole" "is complete .... well would be if I could watch my soaps and sew at the same time!}

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

that is too funny, you wait if she is anything like sam as soon as she sees me using anything of hers she instantly wants it back!

Enjoy while you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails