Monday, February 16, 2009

Invitations & Party Favors


OK, so I am so behinds on posts .. February is so full for us since all three of us have a birthday, Valentines' Day and then about 4 more special friends have birthdays as well. So we party all month long!!!!

Here are Maddie's invitations and party favors I did for her for the party last weekend ... see I told you I was far behind!

As some of you know I am trying my hand at digital scrapbooking ... and loving it!

The party was a smashing success and I didn't even have to clean my house in the process!!! What can beat that?

A special thanks to Karen @
Paper Doll Designs .... she makes the little crayon boxes and chocolates .. although these I did make myself as well as the notepads for the kiddies. Karen you are the best and do a way better job than me, but thanks for the encouragement to try it myself for Maddie's party ... was way fun , but next time I will have you do it! (Go check out her site .. click on the name above and it will take you right to her blog!!)



Photobucket

2 comments:

PaperDoll Designs said...

You did a fabulous job!!! You don't need me!! You're too sweet!

Abby said...

For unique personalized party accessories and favor ideas visit www.CustomLabels4U.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails