Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October .... I DID IT!!!!!


I have struggled with Adobe Photo Shop for quite sometime and hate to read manuals ... I am a try it gal and if don't work try it again another way! Well today I tried it again with a great FREE Desktop that I got at Shabby Princess ... she makes a great one each month and then posts them for you on her blog. How cool? She even has a store where you can buy the sweetest of digital scrapping items!!! There are even tutorials for those of you who take the time to read directions! LOL!!! Well, Happy October , I did it!!!! Now I can attempt to go off and do some digital scrapbooking which I have been dying to do, but had no idea how to add my pictures! I am so psyched!! Just had to share it with you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails