Monday, April 28, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Coming Up!


Just wanted to give a shout out to not forget your teachers!!!!

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week so remember to tell your child's teacher how much you appreciate, love and cherish all the time they spend with your child and help you mold them into the great kiddos they are!

These are great Notecards that I make for everyone at school each year. What is better than this sweet traditional little red school house that has your school's name and also add your teacher's name as well. They come in sets of 10 and all wrapped and ready to give. I also can make these in a notepad form as well and you get 2 notepads that also come wrapped as well. Give me a shout out if you need a treat next week or even for the end of the year!!!

1 comment:

Brittani82 said...

I'm a 2nd grade teacher, and just love those notecards! I also have to mention the sports water bottles. I ordered four a couple months ago, and everyone that received one just loved them. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails