Friday, April 18, 2008

Look What I Got!!!!

Trollbeads

My friend LODO turned me onto something so neat .. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! She tooked me up with a friend of hers .. Mandy from Swagger Gifts! If you have not seen these Troll Beads you need to take a minute to take a peek at them. They are gorgeous and such an amazing gift to get and receive!!!! Ask LODO .. I sent her a "Forget Me Not" for being such a dear friend and turning me on to such a great thing.


Go to www.swaggergifts.com nad get with Mandy ... she is running a special until Mother's Day!


Thanks girlies!!!


Be Fashionable, Be Timeless

Fashion trends come and go, but there’s one piece of jewelry that’s truly timeless. Each Trollbead has a story that goes along with it - making it the perfect gift for any occasion - graduation, birth of a new baby, anniversary - and so much more! With over 300 beads available and endless possible combinations, Troll beads are always in style. This unique, interchangeable beaded jewelry is made of the highest quality, most durable materials available today. Trollbeads have already been around for 30 years.

1 comment:

Judi said...

How do I get one of these braclets??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails