Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's Back to School & Mommy is Alone!


Ok, so today was back to school day for Miss Maddie Paddie and my first day home alone is over 2 weeks! She was so excited to get back to all of her friends and take them all little gifts that she had made them all out of clay that she got in her stocking at Mema's house.

So I should be totally excited to have some time alone ... a whole day ... but guess what ... not me. Last night my hubby told Maddie that she was halfway through Kindergarten now .... what a shock! I mean I realized it, but it just jumped out and smacked me in the face. My baby ... my only baby is halfway through Kindergarten and about a month away from TURNING 6!!!!!

So ,today I have been catching up on some laundry and doing a little internet surfing for the my baby's birthday. She wants to have a "Fancy Nancy" party.This will be our first birthday party with friends!!!! Last year we were in Florida at Disney World on her birthday so we had an "Unbirthday Party" for her at Easter when we had our annual egg hunt. Needless to say I am a little nervous about having more than a handful of little fanciful girls running about. LOL!! So Daddy , get ready for some serious fanciness, frills, tutus and tiaras because they are headed your way and you are getting ready to be schooled on what life is like in the little girl world! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails