Hello - and I am the stranger - not you!
This past year I have been totally sucked into my new amazing job! I loved every minute of it - even on the days I thought that I might go crazy! I am not even sure what the best part of it is, but let me tell a few things I totally loved.
1. My kiddos - they inspire me and make me feel special! (I love my SA kiddos!!!)
2. Reading - I have found a NEW love for it!!
3. Authors - meeting Lauren Oliver @ SA and then meeting Mary Kay Andrews this summer - SO FUN!!!
4. People I work with - We have an amazing group of people @ SA - I love them all for different reasons!
5. It's just a great job!~!!
Well, we have been beach hopping since Graduation Day - Wilmington to LODO Land , Kitty Hawk to see Claire & Stephanie , then back to Duck to see Mary Kay Andrews and then Nags Head to Courtney and Will. ~ Ahhhh!!!! Plus we are not done with our beach hopping either. We haven't had family vacation yet! HA! OR our annual July trip to see Courtney and Will - that was just a sneaky trip we just took.
Hope you all are having a super summer!!
If your kiddos are looking for something to read - pop over to www.samdilday.blogspot.com - lists for all ages!!!
If you are looking for a grown up read - try Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews - AWESOME!!! I loved every page and it is set in Nags Head. Right now I am reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett - very interesting book and thanks to everyone who recommended it!!!