Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Am A Bad Blogger

I know I am a bad blogger - I admitt it! There, I said it out loud!! I think about it all the time and just never get there to do it or make time. I take picturess of stuff I want to share, bookmark them online of cool stuff I see and it just never makes it here.

Well, I went back to work full time in August as the school as a Librarian for the school my daughter goes to - it's a Private Pre 3- 12th grade school. Not too big - perfectly perfect in every way. So I have had my hands full to say the least. Not to mention some adjustments in my hubby's work schedule - so my hands really are FULL!

I am hoping to figure things out and how to juggle all of it better as the year goes on. Right? SURE!! I hope.

Well, with that said and a house full of sleeping peeps - let me share a few new blogs I have found - because I might not blog BUT  I still surf them on a regular basis!!



I found this one this morning and there is an awesome tutorial to make a tree skirt for your Christmas tree and it's super easy!!! Check out Smile and Wave. Tons of cute stuff to scroll through! :)



Another blog I have fallen IN LOVE with is this one! Craftily Every After by Miss Jessica. She is always coming up with sweet ideas or posting printables - I LOVE THE KEEP CALM ONES!!!! She has a great Christmas one she just posted that I just might have to make a drive to the big city to get some supplies!



Be sure to always check out links on blog side bars - you never know what great places you will end up landing!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails