Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day


I just wanted to share our Christmas Day with you. I scrapped it all together since my newest passions and interest is in Digital Scrapbooking . Like I need another project or hobby .. ha!

I found this great template for free ... yes girlies .. for FREE!!! I found this great site called Scrapping with the IKEA Goddess. She has all sorts of Freebies all during the week that she has found. It's great! Especially for a beginner like me to see what it is all about. The template I used came from Designer Digitals. So check them out and scrap your memories and never leave your recliner!! How cool is that?




Photobucket

2 comments:

Simply Me... said...

were not going to loose you are we? I sure hope not! The blog world needs you :)


hUgS!

Shari said...

I love you pictures.... too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails