Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birthday Time Is Almost Here!!


The invitations have been sent and the planning is being fine tuned!

Saturday is the big day .. our first real, honest to goodness birthday party with LOTS of friends!

I must be out of my mind , but there are 15 little ladies headed over to get fancy!! I have several things planned to do with the help of Fancy Nancy! I am so excited to see Maddie's face tomorrow night when I give her the newest Fancy Nancy book at our family dinner.

I can't wait for all the little girls to get all dressed ,made up and nails done this next weekend. Should make for lots of fun times and memories! I bet we have a room filled with lots of little giggles. Stay tuned for some Fancy Nancy .... fancy pictures!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow M.E. - That Fancy Nancy Party sounds like so much fun. I cannot wait for pictures. Ya'll have fun!
LaDonna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails